The purchase of the ticket involves the acceptance of the following
- Fazioli Concert Hall has 248 numbered seats. The audience is required to show his ticket at the entrance, to occupy the seat he has been assigned and to follow the instructions of our staff.
- The Fazioli company puts its own free, unguarded parking lot at the audience’s full disposal.
- Once the concert has started, access to the hall is not permitted. Latecomers will be able to enter only according to the indications of our staff members. The same goes for entrance after the break.
- The subscriber who will not be in the hall by the time the concert has started, can be accommodated on a different seat from the one of his subscription.
- Tickets bought cannot be refund, unless the concert itself is cancelled.
- Children under the age of 5 cannot be admitted. Children under the age of 14 will have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Audience members have to leave one’s jackets, coats, voluminous bags, cameras, video cameras and digital devices (the service is free of charge).
- Audience members have to turn off their mobile phones before entering the concert hall. It i salso compulsory to turn off any device producing any kind of acoustic signals (i.e. digital watches).
- Taking pictures and making audio and video recordings is strictly forbidden.
- The audience is requested to be silent during performances and are invited, in the interest of all – audience and artists – to intervene by admonishing their neighbour in case the latter is disturbing or producing undesired sounds, maybe inadvertently.
- Under the law 3/2003, smoking is forbidden in all spaces.
POSSIBLE VARIATIONS IN THE PROGRAMME WILL BE SPREAD IN THE PRESS, BY NEWSLETTER AND BY PUBLISHING ON WWW.FAZIOLICONCERTHALL.COM.
IT IS UP TO THE AUDIENCE TO KEEP THEMSELVES UP-TO-DATE.